Cash Counters with Shelves and Locking Drawers
Cash Wraps and Reception Desks with Shelving
Which cash counters offer a combination of storage, work, and display space? Checkout and reception desks are the centerpiece of retail showrooms and professional offices, providing a place for customers to interface and do business with staff. These register stands are multifunctional units that reduce the need for purchasing additional fixtures. Typically, cash counters and reception furniture are placed in a central location in hotel, hospital, and office lobbies, salons and spas, boutiques, mid-size stores and large showrooms, restaurants, and more. Checkout stations with storage combine functionality with statement making in a way that visually anchors a lobby or office reception area.
Register stands come in an array of sizes, styles, and layouts. Single units make great hostess stations in cafes, while large cash counters can do double duty as office work stations. Checkout desks with custom graphics on an acrylic panel help dress up the décor in a showroom or office. The full color UV digital printing with 9-mil glossy film pops, boosting company brand recognition, and four silver standoffs secure the image on the front desk panel.What materials and finishes do register stands and reception desks for sale come in?
- Cash counters for retail shops are constructed of laminated particle board and MDF, an affordable and attractive alternative to hardwood that has a high end appearance.
- Finishes in black, white, cherry and maple woodgrain melamine look clean, finished, and professional -- at an economy price point.
- While most of these units have a classic wood or painted look, some units are outfitted with shelving at the front in tempered glass for product displays or decorative objects.
Register stands range from 24”w to 121”w, with different configurations depending on staffing needs. At the lower end, small desks stands with a plain front and straight top surface make great hostess stations and single-person check-in desks, with a single drawer and shelf for menus, reservations, money, and pens. A curved stand makes an elegant statement in law and doctors' offices. For larger spaces, like hospitals and corporate greeting areas, select counters with lots of storage shelves. Additionally, display shelving on the customer-facing side showcases merchandise, cross sell products and decorative items. Locking pullout drawers hold cash, a money calculator, a credit card machines, iPad and valuables. A recessed check writing ledge enables customers to make their transactions easily with a retailer or office manager.
- Pullout drawers that lock are great for securing cash and credit card machines, and supplies like tablets and money calculators.
- Height adjustable shelves allow a variety of merchandise overstock and supplies in various sizes to be stored.
- Tempered glass shelving on the front of some of the featured desks offer a place to display products or decorative items.
- Some register stands feature a check writing ledge to assist customers in making payments or dropping off paperwork.
When buying a register stand that doubles as a workstation, consider units with enough space to support a register, credit card terminal, computer and keyboard or laptop, and printer with cord management cutouts to keep the work surface clutter-free. Some of these larger models have storage shelves on the working side and display shelving on the customer side. Check out how good reception area furnishings keep customers happy and occupied while they wait.
Affordable reception desks visually anchors customers and clients visiting a business or showroom, so make sure yours are great looking, in addition to suiting your work and customer service habits. Most of these store fixtures ship assembled and ready for use, saving set-up time. Other units come unassembled, at a reduced price point. Another way to lower the cost of this furniture is to order in bulk for a chain of offices or showrooms.
From hostess stations, to point of sale salon counters, to wrap around welcome centers, choose a beautiful desk for your greeting area as the first step in creating a visual merchandising plan. For outfitting an entire store floor or commercial facility, browse our collection of modular cash wraps in black, white, silver, maple and cherry wood laminate. Be sure to shop Displays2go for related store fixtures, including store counters in laminated wood and tempered glass. Function, style, durability and affordability are four great reasons to buy reception desks and check out stands for professional offices and retail showrooms. Shop Displays2Go for a wide and eclectic array of POP displays for retail and office, in stock and ready to ship.