Brochure Holders: Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
- What kinds of literature can be used with brochure holders?
- What types of materials are brochure holders made with?
- What different types of displays are available?
- How small/big are your brochure holders?
- Can I customize my own brochure holder?
- Do you offer custom logo printing on brochure holders?
- Where can brochure holders and literature displays be used?
- Do these displays require assembly?
- What are shipping costs, and how long does average shipping take?
- Warranty Information
Brochure Holders Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What kinds of literature can be used with brochure holders?
Depending on the pocket widths of the brochure holder you are using, materials ranging from traditional 4" wide tri fold brochures, to 8 ?" wide magazines, to 11" wide newspapers can be displayed or stored. Some brochure holders have "shelves" as opposed to "pockets" and can display materials wider than 11". Some of the most common types of literature used with our brochure holders include tri fold brochures, single sheet marketing flyers, TV guides, "take one free" catalogs, rental guides, real estate pamphlets, buy/sell catalogs, traditional magazines, newspapers, and much more!
What types of materials are brochure holders made with?
Brochure holders are fabricated with many different types of materials. The most popular types of brochure holders include clear acrylic & plastic, wire framed, solid wooden, melamine, veneer finished, metal & aluminum framed, cardboard, and more! Many of our best sellers are manufactured from clear acrylic because they are lightweight, durable, clear, and easy to clean.
What different types of displays are available?
- Single Pocket - displays built with one single pocket to hold brochures
- Multi Pocket - displays built with more than one pocket, enabling them to hold more than one type of brochure. Some of these displays have adjustable pockets and can hold materials made with different widths.
- Combination Pockets - combination displays have brochure pockets and sign displays or business card holders. The combination pockets with sign displays are effective at drawing attention, and the business card displays are effective at dispensing brochures and business cards from one display.
- Slatwall Accessories - Slatwall is very popular in retail display. There are many brochure sized pockets that can be affixed to slatwall to help promote whatever is being sold. Counter Top Holders - brochure holders that are designed for counter top display.
- Wall Mounted Racks - brochure holders that are designed to be hung on the wall. There are several styles of wall mounted racks available including solid wood displays, clear acrylic racks, and adjustable pocket displays. Many of our most popular brochure holders come from this category.
- Floor Standing Displays - Floor standing brochure holders are designed for use in showrooms, trade shows, conventions, exhibitions, lobbies, waiting rooms, and other areas were countertops/tables and open wall space is not available. Many of our fanciest holders are from our "designer" floor standing displays category.
- Outdoor Brochure Holders - These displays are weather resistant, and designed for the outdoors.
- Acrylic & Plastic Holders - displays fabricated with acrylics and plastics.
- Wire & Metal Racks - displays fabricated with wire construction or metal frames.
- Wooden Holders - displays fabricated from solid wood, wood compositions, and veneers.
- Cardboard Displays - displays fabricated with corrugated
How small/big are your brochure holders?
Brochure holders are available in a variety of sizes. Typically, the countertop holders and wall mounted holders (depending on number of pockets), are small. The wire racks and larger wall mounted displays are considered a medium size. Lastly, our trade show stands, designer displays, and floor standing holders are large.
Can I customize my own brochure holder?
Yes. There are details for customizing your own brochure holders, please contact us directly for more information. There is a minimum quantity of the custom order and instructions for submitting graphics must be followed.
Do you offer custom logo printing on brochure holders?
Yes. Many of our products are offered with custom logo printing on them. Products that have this feature have specific information detailed on their product page(s).
Where can brochure holders and literature displays be used?
Brochure Holders can be used anywhere marketing and advertising with printed literature is needed.
Places brochure holders can be found include:
Trade shows, conventions, hotels/motels, welcome centers, tourist centers, museums, theme parks, waiting rooms, lobbies, office entrance ways, libraries, retail stores, convenience stores, showrooms, restaurants, and much much more!
Do these displays require assembly?
Some of our larger displays do require assembly. Tools and hardware may or may not be included with the purchase. Details are noted on specific product pages. If a display requires assembly, instructions are included on the product page and can be printed out.
What are shipping costs, and how long does average shipping take?
We take pride in our ability to ship orders quickly. Most of our in stock products are offered with same day shipping. Submit your order by 1pm EST and your order may be shipped same day. Details about shipping expectations are on product specific pages - be sure to check how long it will take for your items to ship. Some of our larger products are not completely assembled when stored in our warehouse, and we finish them as orders are received. These products take extra time to be shipped. We also have some products that are in production - estimated shipping time for these products is located on the specific product page. All costs associated with shipping are detailed on product pages and in your order.
All of our products are warranted for quality craftsmanship and defective materials. This, however, excludes breakage from mishandling by the customer.