8 Trade Show Giveaway Ideas People Will Actually Use
Posted on 08, April, 2015
Last Modified on 22, April, 2015
If you're looking for a way to increase foot traffic in your trade show booth, giveaways and freebie items may be just what you’ve been searching for. I mean, who doesn't love free stuff? Getting conference attendees' attention and directing them to your booth is an essential aspect of a successful trade show experience for any business. So why not entice a little foot traffic with some awesome giveaways?
What items you select as giveaways for your trade show should really depend on your target audience. If you're marketing to a group of millennials, anything tech or mobile related would probably be a hit. If you're marketing to an audience of workout enthusiasts, water bottles or pedometers will fly out of your booth.
Choose items that your audience will actually use - not just throw away or let collect dust under the backseats of their cars. Think of it as an investment in brand awareness, one sure to provide ROI.
- These nifty little things attach to the back of a smart phone and feature a pocket for holding cards and cash. Keep your most important items all in one place!
- These glasses are "cool" so there is a good chance people will actually wear them. Or knock out the lenses if you're going for a "nerdy" look.
Lanyard with USB
- If you're like me, you've probably lost about 10 USB drives. There’s no doubt your audience will find a use for this freebie.
Mini Picture Frame
- Perfect for holding pictures of your kids on your desk at work - or your cat. Whoever you love the most.
- For your tablet, groceries, paperwork, laundry or diapers - preferably not all at once.
Water Bottles & Tumblers
- These types of freebies are convenient for hydration during a workout, or even for walking around a trade show all day!
USB Car Charger
- That moment of sheer panic when you realize your phone is about to die… People will definitely use this freebie to avoid a total communication meltdown.
- Because we’re all stressed to some degree - plus it’s just fun to squeeze.