iPad Stands for Retail POS and Merchandising
Shop by All Generations
Shop by Popular Models
Tablet Holders - POS Systems for Business & Interactive Kiosks
How can iPad stands benefit your business? Tablets can be used across a wide variety of settings including retail stores and trade shows. Our Apple® tablets are revolutionary marketing tools that enable marketers to take projects and presentations on the road with ease. Tech-savvy devices deserves an equally advanced cradle, like the featured iPad stands. These enclosure systems have models for residential and commercial use. There are a wide variety of iPad, iPad Mini, iPad Air, and Samsung Galaxy devices to choose from. Options include floor and countertop stands along with wall mounted styles. Locking iPad models are ideal for public venues because owners can walk away from their device knowing it will be safe.Non-locking residential models are available as well, for kitchen, living room or bedroom use.What hands-free tablet accessories are available for purchase?
- Countertop iPad stands for home use which are great for watching movies or browsing recipes.
- Floor standing touchscreen kiosks for point of sale use in retail stores.
- Locking wall mounts for secure customer browsing in stores.
- Enclosures for countertop use that lock for use as cash registers and checkout counters.
- Technology kiosks for charging multiple devices for customers while they wait for service.
These hands-on devicess are a great way to engage potential customers and inform them about your brand. Various companies use tablet holders and cradle mounting systems for advertising presentations that increase customer interest and drive sales. Transform a tablet into a POS display anywhere, any time, with one of our tablet enclosures.Businesses develop customized applications to present valid data, promotional initiatives and other marketing material to consumers. Floor standing kiosks and wall displays are a part of the latest consumer trends that many corporations are now implementing. By engaging patrons and generating interest, businesses are able to reach more consumers than ever. Tablets can also implement software like Google Analytics and compare it to data from other sources, like the company website.What businesses use touch screen device holders?
- Hotels - for guest check-in and out, and room accommodation requests.
- Restaurants & Food Service Locations - for customers to reserve seating or place food orders.
- Trade Shows & Convention Centers - for exhibitor-patron interaction regarding new products and services.
- Retail Stores & Showrooms - for giveaways, new product launches, point-of-sale transactions.
- Car Dealerships - for logging in vehicle maintenance records, new model highlights, and appointments.
Businesses looking to add a touch-screen device to their point of purchase displays will be happy they did. Check out this article for creative ideas on how to implement tablets in your business.. Many systems include locking devices for theft prevention and tampering. Some POS kiosks include hidden screws that secure the tablet in place. Other models feature keyed and Kensington-style locks. These are ideal for use in retail locations where the device will be accessible to customers. Certain touch screen mounts can also be bolted to the floor or counter for additional security. Although iPad devices are very popular, we also carry a variety of Samsung Galaxy fixtures as well.
Individuals with a touch screen device holder for personal use will find them beneficial for use in their home. Many countertop models are adjustable and rotate with ease, enabling users to go from browsing the internet with the screen in portrait orientation, to reading a book in landscape orientation. Turn your tablet into a gaming console or personal movie theaters with these holders. Displays2go offers a large variety of tablet holders and accessories for both commercial and residential setting. Shop online today for low prices and quick shipping!