Custom Removable Floor Decal for Indoor and Outdoor Use
Our custom removable floor decal is ideal for managing the flow of traffic and promoting brand identity inside or outside your facility. Each textured full-color vinyl sticker allows you to choose custom sizing ranging from 12" x 12" to 48" x 60" to cater to your advertising needs, big or small. The high-grade vinyl construction on each custom removable floor decal with adhesive backing features a slip-resistant top surface that withstands tearing, fading and months of heavy foot traffic. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, this textured vinyl graphic can be applied to multiple flooring surfaces, including carpet, tile, wood, stone, metal, glass, and concrete. Easily personalize each custom removable floor decal with highly-quality UV printing using our interactive online Designer tool. Simply select your desired width and height, choose from pre-selected or your own customized base color, and upload graphics as well as text if desired. Preview and edit as needed until your decal is ready to print. Purchase a single textured full-color sticker or buy multiple to place side-by-side for a complete colorful, and compelling crowd control showcase!
On What Surfaces can Adhesive Floor Decals be Used?
- Tile or laminate flooring is commonly used in retail stores, shopping centers, and offices because they are easy-to-clean and often offer repeatable patterns. Our floor decals feature an adhesive backing that leaves no residue once removed, making them ideal for seasonal displays, advertisements, or public health messaging. Place between departments, to direct foot traffic between aisles, to inform customers of the best place to wait in checkout lines, or to showcase promotional marketing material.
- Wooden floors are often utilized in restaurants, small cafés, and boutiques with a more local, homey feel. Some departments in big-box outlet stores, especially home goods sections, take advantage of wood flooring as well. Our adhesive floor decals press flat onto wood surfaces to help direct customers through department aisles, inform them where to wait for a table, to target off-limits areas, or advertise a new product.
- Metal panels and flooringcan sometimes be used at business entrance ways, near escalators, or walking conveyor belts. Include adhesive floor decals to these areas to advise guests to wait an extra moment before boarding an escalator, ample space between them and the next person in line. These signs help customers and employees follow safe public health guidelines inside and outside of your store.
- Concrete sidewalks have become an extension of many stores with limited capacity, having many customers wait in long lines before being allowed to enter. Our adhesive floor decals stick to concrete and stone as well, allowing businesses to clearly label where their guests should wait for entry. We have seen an increase in use in garden centers and greenhouses as well, where these vinyl graphics can withstand spillage or overflow of water while maintaining their appeal and advertising effectively.
- Low pile carpet is often seen in doctor’s and corporate offices. With these locations accepting new patients or allowing employees to come back to work, it is vital to remind others to maintain a safe social distance with these floor decals. Place stickers on the ground to inform patients where to sit, or which medications and preventative measures they should be taking.