QueuePole.Economy 41.5" Black Stanchion Post with 6.5' Black Retractable Belt
- 4-way Adaptor Expands Configuration Possibilities
- Weighted Round Base with Rubber Bottom Prevents Movement
- Over 6-foot-long Retractable Belt Covers a Large Area
Crowd Control Posts: Black Powder-Coated Steel - QueuePole.Economy Series
"We have used the QueuePole stanchions that we purchased from Displays2go a couple of times and they were perfect for our events for the areas that we needed to barricade. The value and quality of your stanchions is just as good as the pricier ones that we researched. We are very thankful that we found your site to purchase them from and would highly recommend them."
~ Sheri Miller, SDSU Innovation Campus, Brookings, SD
FEATURES YOU'VE ASKED FOR…
- Rubberized base, included with all posts, protects floor & adds stability
- Built-in 4-way adaptor expands configuration possibilities
- Simple, ergonomic design with black powder-coated steel finish and black belt integrates seamlessly into any environment
- Belt clip features built-in locking mechanism
- Easy to assemble & disassemble (for storage or transport)– no tools required!
- Heavy weight, 19 lb. base is rust-resistant and always matches pole finish (24 lb. total weight)
- 41-1/2" height is taller than most competitor's products
- 2" high retractable nylon belt can easily extend anywhere between 0" and 6'-7" to make your stanchion configurations completely customized to your needs
- Constructed from sturdy, durable steel
- Ships ground, knocked-down to reduce freight costs
- Comprehensive product and packaging tests ensure your posts arrive undamaged
- A simple solution to a high quality product at a low cost with a short lead time: Designed in the US by our engineers, manufactured abroad, and sent back to our warehouse so they can ship DIRECTLY to you with a short lead time!
|Height x Diameter||41.5" x 14.0"|
|Line or Series||Economy|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
Overall 4 out of 5 | 4 reviews
Supply Chain Manager
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel Compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (CAD)|
|2 - 20||$71.26|
|21 - 100||$69.96|
|101 - 200||$68.66|
|201 +||Request a Quote|