2x2 Video Wall Bundle with (4) LG 55" TVs, Ultra-Thin Bezels, FHD Resolution - Black
- Each Kit Contains:
- (4) 55" LG TV Displays w/ 1.25mm Thin Bezels
- 4 Mounting Brackets with Pop Out Extender
- LG SuperSign Control Software
- Compatible Power and Video Connection Cables
- Easy-to-Use Remote Control
- Indoor Use Only
4 TV Video Wall System Includes (4) 55" LCD Displays with Full HD Screen Resolution
Captivate the attention of passersby with this 4 TV video wall system that provides vivid visuals of your media on backlit screens with 1080p resolution. Adjusted for a seamless viewing experience, the ultra-thin bezels on this 2x2 configuration bundle avoid any content interruption. Ideal for showcasing your advertising and marketing material, this 4 TV video wall system features advanced IPS panel technology that enables the screens to be viewed from virtually any angle with life-like clarity. This full HD 2x2 configuration includes four of our 55” LG displays, pull-out mounting brackets, and the necessary cords to get this multi-panel bundle set up. Manage multiple displays under one account and a single server with the included SuperSign Control software. This LG monitoring program enables you to remotely adjust essential factors such as power, volume, scheduling, and more! Additionally, each adjustable bracket on this 4 TV video wall system can extend out for easy access to wired connections and the television. Whether it’s for the big game or your next event, update your restaurant, bar, hotel, airport, or office to the latest in technology with this 2x2 LED screen configuration.
- Why do I need a commercial-grade panel?
- Commercial-grade screens are made with heavy-duty materials designed to resist wear and tear. These panels are constructed to withstand long operating hours and can run 24/7 for uninterrupted promotions. Additionally, commercial quality screens can be used in multiple orientations and have smaller bezels.
- Why are thin bezels on a screen important?
- Narrow bezels are what visually distinguish one video wall from the next. Referring to the border around each screen - the smaller the bezels, the more seamless and unobstructed the image.
- How can I play back content?
- Each individual panel offers HDMI, DVI, and VGA connection ports that can connect to any compatible device.
- What is Refresh Rate?
- Refresh rate is the frequency at which an image on the screen is refreshed. Normally measured in hertz (Hz), the higher the refresh rate the smoother the image will look. Fast refresh rates of 60 Hz or higher are great for watching sports games and shows with quick movements.
- What is IPS Technology?
- IPS panel technology enables better control of liquid crystals, which in turn allows the screen to be viewed from virtually any angle. Because of this, these LG video walls capture the attention of more viewers regardless of their viewing position.
- Can I install this myself?
- We recommend professional installation for our video walls - Check out our installation services to find out more detail.
- 4 55" LCD Screens
- 4 Mounts
- Remote Control
- Power Adapters
- Video Connection Cables
|Placement Type||Wall Mounted|
|Power Cord Length||60.0"|
|Includes||Remote Control, VESA Screws, Mounting Brackets , Connection Cables , Cables Ties , IR Sensor|
|Mounting Bracket Width x Height x Depth||36.0" x 12.0" x 5.0"|
|Mounting Bracket Weight||16.0lbs|
|Panel Height x Panel Width x Panel Depth||26.9" x 47.8" x 3.5"|
|Video Input Type||Component, RGB (PC), DVI-D, USB 2.0, HDMI (2), DP, Audio, IR, LAN|
|Power Consumption - Energy Saving||62W|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9 Widescreen|
|Warranty||3yr Parts & Labor (Manufacturer)|
|Working Temp (°F) - Min, Max||104°, 32°|
|Content Management System||LG SuperSign Software|
|VESA Size||600 x 400mm|
|Viewing Angle||178° (H), 178° (V)|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ45)||One|
|Bezel Width||2.25 (Left/Top)mm, 1.25 (Right/Bottom)mm|
|Tile Mode||15 x 15|
|Surface Treatment||Hard Coating (3H), Anti-glare (Haze 10%)|
|Video Output||DP, Audio|
|Installation Services Offered?||Yes|
Resources: Manuals, Videos, & Templates
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
|$15,806.15 / Each|