PS227 Wireless Sound System Features
The ultimate wireless public address system.
Two 50 watt amplifiers and four full range 6" x 8" speakers project your presentation to audience of up to 3,000 people. The wireless add-on speaker can be up to 300ft from the control unit and the speaker has the same freedom with the wireless lapel microphone. Add a prerecorded music or multimedia presentation with line in ports or control an in-house system with the line out. With so many different uses and not a single wire to trip on, you will love this wireless amplified sound system as much as we do.
- The S805A works with virtually any microphone, including condenser (1a), dynamic(1b) and a 2nd wireless (1c) units. The condenser (electret) input includes phantom power. All 3 microphone inputs can be used simultaneously.
- Use the line out to for the wireless add-on speaker transmitter or to record your presentation with a cassette recorder.
- Use the built in 50 watt amplifier to power external speakers for a larger audiences.
- Never run out of power!
- Talk for up to 200 hours on a single set of 10 D-cell alkaline batteries (not supplied)
- Or use the International AC Adapter/Recharger (option AMPAC) to plug in virtually anywhere in the world.
- Better still -- add the NiCad Power Pack (option NICAD) for maximum flexibility.
- Make your computer or video projector programs heard - by connecting them to the stereo line input (with separate volume & tone control). Or add pre-recorded music and sound effects via CD, tape or MP3 player. Cables for many connection options are included.
Show without the speaker grill, both of the 6" x 8" full range speakers can be seen. Both the Control Unit and the Wireless Speaker Unit feature two speakers in the enclosure.