Custom Falconboard® Print Service at Displays2go!
- Perfectly Flat, Paper-Faced Surface
- Fluted Honeycomb Core
- .25" Thickness
- Standard Poster Sizes
- Interior Applications Only
Falconboard® Corrugated Cardboard Signs
Searching for an environmentally responsible, exceptionally strong sign-making material? Falconboard® corrugated cardboard signs are the answer. Manufactured from renewable virgin and post-consumer recycled fibers, this material is the smart alternative to petroleum-based resins. Displays2go offers this substrate with full color custom printing for your rigid signage needs. Super flat with a unique paper-based construction, Falconboard® corrugated cardboard signs are the perfect choice for interior signs!Custom printed in vibrant full color with high-quality UV inks on 0.25" thick substrate, these sturdy rigid posters are lightweight and easy to display. Use the Designer tool to create your own single or double sided signage in 9 sizes, each with portrait or landscape orientation options.
Tips for Designing Custom Printed Posters:
Background and text colors can be selected from the Designer's pre-loaded options, or choose your own custom color with the advanced selection tool.
Select either landscape or portrait orientation for your poster depending upon your available space.
If the "2 Sides" option is selected, artwork will be duplicated on front and back by default. If different graphics are required for each side, use the downloadable templates, available under the resources section below.
- As an excellent alternative to foam boards, this paper-based product is certified by the SFI (Sustainable Forestry Initiative). This states that the material must come from renewable, recycled fibers or from a certified forest. The SFI governs and encourages the spread of responsible forestry practices.
- The 1/4" thick substrate comes in nine different sizes, most of them being standard poster formats. Single and double-sided printing is available.
- Each board comes with a primed opaque white finish that's ready to accept ink from our UV flatbed printer.
- The board's surface is perfectly flat — no variances like ripples or other topography to ruin the appearance of your custom printed graphics.
- For indoor use. Be sure to keep these boards dry and store flat for longest life. If an outdoor sign is needed, check out our Coroplast sign selection.
What size are printed poster sign boards?
Available in 9 popular sizes.
- 11"w x 17"h
- 16"w x 20"h
- 18"w x 24"h
- 22"w x 28"h
- 24"w x 36"h
- 30"w x 40"h
- 24"w x 48"h
- 36"w x 48"h
- 40"w x 60"h
- 17"w x 11"h
- 20"w x 16"h
- 24"w x 18"h
- 28"w x 22"h
- 36"w x 24"h
- 40"w x 30"h
- 48"w x 24"h
- 48"w x 36"h
- 60"w x 40"h
Our custom UV print service utilizes an in-house flatbed printer to create vibrant full color graphics on large format and thicker substrates.
This method combioned with Falconboard® All White base material means you will receive bright, high-quality signs that resist fading.
Where to Use Falconboard® Posters:
Lightweight signage is perfect for a variety of indoor retail and business locations.
Pair with one of our our floor sign holders to create a large format free-standing display.
These posters also work well with a tabletop or floor standing easel in wood or metal.
- Store Merchandising Windows
- Trade Shows
- Movie Theaters
- Point of Purchase Signage
- Retail Graphics
- Office Presentations