Posted on 19, November, 2015
Last Modified on 15, May, 2019
Shop Products from This Guide
If you’ve ever wondered how to assemble a dress form, then this infographic is for you! These timeless retail clothing displays are truly a staple for many boutiques and small businesses. Follow along with the images below and you’ll be up and running with your torso form in no time.
Share This Infographic On Your Site
Assembling Your Dress Form
- Lay out all the parts included with the dress form.
- Insert the stand’s legs into the round base by sliding the leg’s into their corresponding base grooves.
- Attach the wooden plate to the pole.
- Attach the pole to the round base with legs.
- Slide the plastic collar onto the other end of the pole and adjust the collar to the desired height.
- Slide the body form torso onto the pole, allowing it to rest on the plastic collar.
- Place the neck finial on the top of the body form.
- Congrats! You’ve assembled a dress form!