Retail Display Counters, Cash Wraps, and Cash Register Stands with Wholesale Pricing
Store Counters and Display Cases for Retail Businesses
Need to furnish your business with checkout stands and merchandising cabinets? Our large selection of retail display counters for sale is ideal for any company looking for affordable store fixtures. We offer hundreds of great cases in a wide variety of styles, shelf and door configurations, sizes, and finishes to suit any floor plan and décor. Why buy used retail display counters when we have an expansive catalog of high quality cabinets in a number of different designs at affordable prices? All of our models are sold with wholesale pricing to benefit enterprises of any size. Our retail display counters for sale also ship quickly to supply businesses as fast as possible with the best in commercial furniture. Browse our inventory to find what suits your needs best.
These retail display counters are available in a number of configurations and constructions. One of our most popular designs are our tempered glass cases that feature merchandise with high visibility. These stands are ideal for pointing attention to wares and are especially suited for exhibiting high value electronics, collectibles, handbags, artwork, and jewelry. Browse our "full vision" cabinets that feature clear panels on all sides to optimize visibility for customers. Confused with the terminology? Check out our short article that explains the different display case styles for retail counters and cabinets.
We also offer cash wraps that are ideal for handling transactions at points of purchase. Our store display counters for sale are designed to make interacting with customers quick and convenient. This style comes with shelves and drawers to maximize storage for cashiers and other employees. Use these stands to hold a cash register, card reader and numerous other supplies for use around the shop. Made of melamine, these sturdy checkout stands come in a number of finishes such as black, white, mahogany, and maple.
Looking for the best of both worlds? We offer a number of store display counters that combine a tempered glass showcase area with a melamine or aluminum countertop. This style is ideal for accommodating a cash register while featuring high impact merchandise in a central location, where everyone will see it. These configurations also give cashiers a chance to talk about these items in depth and an extra opportunity to make a sale. Some models have a back area for storage in addition to a front-facing merchandise showcase.What features make these retail countertops excellent for your shop?
- This catalog includes fixtures in a number of sizes to fit in any location. Our most popular dimensions are 36," 48," and 72" wide.
- Each point of purchase display features a secure locking door to safely exhibit wares and store supplies in commercial locations. Two keys are provided to give employees access to these areas.
- Our business counters for checkout are made with strong tempered glass that keeps wares highly visible while protecting them from being stolen. This material is stronger than standard glass and when broken, shatters into small chunks rather than dangerous shards. In addition to clear exterior panels, our merchandising showcases use shelving made of tempered glass to increase visibility of your stock. Our full-vision cases use the material on all sides for maximum clarity.
- Out of floor space but you still need a merchandising case? Browse our countertop models that give you a sleek, eye level platform for featuring goods. This is an excellent way to feature anything from impulse purchases to high value items. These can have square "tower" designs to rectangular frames that measure up to 24" wide.
- Many of our checkout fixtures come with storage space for supplies. Shops need to be prepared for a number of payment methods, requiring card readers, work tablets, cash boxes, calculators, and writing utensils for checks. Our cash wraps with shelves and pullout drawers are perfect for accommodating these sales tools. Keep your countertop clean and organized — not just for a professional appearance, but to make transactions and writing checks a breeze.
Use cashier counters for businesses to create an effective point of purchase in your shop, exhibit wares and store tools of the trade. But how can you optimize your layout to increase earnings and maximize efficiency? Learn how to optimize your retail store by creating the perfect merchandising layout, directing customer traffic, and placing products where they'll drive the most sales.